Saturday, August 29, 2009

Now 9 tabling comfortably.

I've set up a AHK script (I'll post a copy if interested, just let me know in comments) where i can press CTRL+ QWEASDZXC to quickly move a table AND re-size to a desired location:

TABLE Q - TABLE W - TABLE E
TABLE A - TABLE S - TABLE D
TABLE Z - TABLE X - TABLE C

I have a bit of overlap on ASD but at least everything is decent sized; I'll post a full-sized screenie in a bit.

As a result, I'm rolling in rakeback, I'm crushing for a 9ptBB (18bb/100) rate and I'm getting in over 1.2k hands per 2 hours. I suggest this only if you have control of the basics which I'm finding I do at 10NL due to my long-term winrate I've been able to maintain at this limit.

My graph for August:



And here is why everyone should play with rakeback. My graph with rakeback:



PS - I'm also almost back to 25NL. Woohoo!

Here's the screenie. Please note that I can see the entire table on the bottom row. MSPaint couldn't allow the full screenshot for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment