Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rebuilding s the BR

So I crushed my limit at FR during the month at a pace of approx 24 bb/100 over about 10k hands.

Took a withdrawal leaving myself about $250 online in order to purchase this:

HP HDX18t Premium Series customizable Notebook PC

* • Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
* • Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor P8700 (2.53GHz)
* • 4GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm) - For 1GB Nvidia GeForce GT 130M
* • 500GB 7200RPM SATA Dual Hard Drive (250GB x 2) with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
* • 1GB Nvidia GeForce GT 130M - For DDR3 Memory
* • 18.4" diagonal High Definition HP Ultra BrightView Infinity Display (1920x1080p)
* • Lightscribe Blu-Ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD+/-R/RW Double Layer
* • Webcam + Fingerprint Reader with HP Imprint Finish (Fluid)
* • Intel Next-Gen Wireless-N Mini-card with Bluetooth
* • 50% OFF!! HP Integrated HDTV Hybrid Tuner
* • Full Size Backlit Keyboard
* • 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery



So now I'm playing on a bit of a thin roll at FT; I'm thinking I'm going to grind out a ton of micro-limit SNGs (9man - 180 man) just to see what kind of ROI% I can maintain as well as get myself back up to being properly rolled for 10 and 25NL. Should be interesting, I'll keep you all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment