Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Heater Continues....

Won another 5 buy-ins in about 2.5 hours yesterday playing a combo of HU and 6max (1 table of each is all!).

Had a very entertaining session where my opposition was overbetting every river in which he had a decent made hand. He got me a couple times with this move. He also coolered me pretty hardcore when his KT ousted my flopped straight by running out a better straight (I played it passively waiting for his massive overbet...which I got).

It was way past my bedtime and approaching ridiculousness but I knew I could get this guy if I could just get the opportunity. My read had really developed on him over the past 1.5 hours. But I eventually got him:

$0.05/$0.1 No Limit Holdem
2 players
Converted at weaktight.com


Stacks:
Hero (BTN) ($33.99)
BB ($28.86)

Pre-flop: ($0.15, 2 players) Hero is BTN

Hero raises to $0.20, BB raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.20, 2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1.20, 2 players)
BB bets $1.20, Hero calls $1.20

River: ($3.60, 2 players)
BB goes all-in $27.06, Hero calls $27.06

Final Pot: $57.72
Hero shows:
BB shows:

Hero wins $57.22 ( won +$28.36 )
BB lost -$28.86


I timed down quite a bit thinking that perhaps my flush was beat by a better flush. But then I determined that if I'm going to play 24s then I better be damn well ready to commit to it if I hit my hand.

He insta-quit me after the chips were shoved my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment