Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can you spot my first shot at 50NL?

This graph is a combination of 25NL and 50NL. Can you spot my first attempt at 50NL combined with a poorly timed full buy-in loss at 100NL as a result of chasing a fish upwards and getting coolered and then the subsequent tilt (sorry for the terrible sentence structure)? Then can you identify where I successfully made the transition and started crushing 50NL?




I'm a little concerned about the redline dropping down a bit in the latter half of the month. As long as it stays positive, I'm okay with it. I believe the redline is very indicative of strong reads and solid play. A 45 degree line downward indicates to me that you are playing just your cards too much and not your opponents enough. Anyways, more later.

Dubs

No comments:

Post a Comment