Sunday, December 13, 2009

Starting to get comfortable at 50NL, mixing in 25NL HU

Starting to hit a groove at 50NL and adjusting well to the table dynamics/play at UB. Incredibly soft games are available. Patience and position are key. Bankroll is approaching highest ever. Best part - there are no plans or need for a withdrawal this time around. I may finally be able to make some decent coin.

I've also been mixing in some 25NL HU. The hand reading experience is vital to becoming a successful poker player and HU play really helps that facet of my game exponentially.

Plus it's incredibly lucrative despite rake chewing up a huge part of your profit. I tilted one guy terribly last night and he ended up dropping 2.5 buy-ins to me before "disconnecting." Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment