Thursday, July 24, 2008

My best day yet....



About 692BB or a whopping 42BB/100 split evenly at 10NL (.05/.10) and 25NL (.1/.25). Ran well but bigger success was just tilting the piss out of a few people by using position and aggression with relatively marginal starting hands. As you can see from the graph, I was willing to give up a little without showdown in order to gain a lot when it did go to showdown.

Unfortunately, I don't have time for a more detailed post (closing on new home next Tuesday, packing to move the following Friday plus up for promotion at work so having to do all sorts of fun stuff for that). I will eventually get into some details and hands.

But for now I'll squeeze in hands when I can. I am now more or less properly rolled for 25NL with 29 buy-ins. I will continue to mainly play on PokerStars. I believe that if I can build the bankroll to be efficient for 50NL, the FPPs will be a better value than even rakeback at FullTilt...especially since the games appear to be softer. Comments? Suggestions?

Take care,

DubsPoke

No comments:

Post a Comment