Monday, January 7, 2008

Something I need to do better...

is my blogging! Half the point of this blog is to gain insight from my fellow bloggers on areas of my game to improve. Hard to do that if I'm not giving you much to comment on. By this I mean that I need to start posting more interesting hands, how I played them and why, and asking for feedback from my esteemed fellow poker players out there. I will make it a goal to post at least 3 hands throughout the week for comment.

On the poker front it was an up and down weekend again. Bad beats and coolers were a common theme. However, for the first time that I can ever remember, the cash games treated me well. 5 positive sessions at the .05/.10 NL tables resulted in making up for the losses suffered at the SNGs.

Final result:

FT Bankroll: $835
PS Bankroll: $100 (just not playing much here yet. Monsterstack made a good suggestion to practice my micro limit cash game here. I think I'm going to follow that advice.)

See you at the virtual felt,

DubsPoke

No comments:

Post a Comment