Tuesday, April 15, 2008

5k hands at 2NL

Progress is good. VPIP 21% but PR only 12.49%. I think that is acceptable based on how the game plays. I do not open limp but will limp from late position in multi-way pots with suited connectors, 1-gappers, offsuit connectors, pairs below 88, etc. Doing so has been very profitable.

The results? An outstanding 47.71 ptBB/100 and $95.37 profit. That's at .01/.02! Wish all stakes were this ridiculous.

Here's my PT snapshot:


And my PokerGrapher shot:



and finally my position stats:



Now you all are better at breaking down PokerTracker info than I am. What do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. Looks good to me. It looks like you might be giving up a little after the flop; but the results are good and over AF is fine.

    Time to move up? Still a bit small of a sample size; but it looks good

    ReplyDelete