Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back to $1000

After reading a post by FTrain on basic SNG Strategy at low-limits, I found a couple leaks in my game.

I've only been over-playing A-K, A-Q, A-J, K-Q in the early part of SNGs. Essentially, raising 3x BB when it's only at 15-30 doesn't push anyone out and I have gotten repeatedly beat by weaker starting hands that hit the flop much better. What results is that I'm quickly down to the 700-1000 chip range before blinds become worth anything. An additional effect is that I ruin my table image as well.

So tonight the plan is to 2-table $10 9seat SNGs to see:

1) How well I am able to follow the action
2) Practice before I jump back to my normal (and affordable $20) game.

See you at the virtual felt,

DubsPoke

Bankroll: $999.43 or something close to that

No comments:

Post a Comment