Thursday, December 18, 2008

An Excellent Perspective

One blog I've been following for a while has been "Random Thoughts From A Seattle Poker Pro." An entertaining journey by an author that creates pictures with his words.

Anyways, this post I found especially interesting in regards to the discussion on donks, as well as some of the reasons we play poker.

I enjoy the game. I enjoy the challenge.

But really, I know that what really intrigues me about the game is the potential that it brings. I want to be like those that I read about. I want to be like sprstoner (without the hookers) where one tourney win is a year's salary (or in my mind mortgage payments and financial security). The guys that make their living answering only to themselves and their significant others. I want to be that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment