Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Over it.

Had some time to cool down and accept the beat. To put a positive spin on it, I guess if I want to practice tilt control, I've chosen a great time to do it!

I'm also banning myself from the girlie chat on my cash game tables. That should help my concentration level. I'm actually going to turn off the chat completely.

and FINALLY, I'm going to exude positivity!

A lot of the poker blogosphere that I read on a regular basis (myself included) has been relatively negative (Lucko withstanding, the dude is ON FIRE! Just wish he posted more on his general strategy, especially in the early stages).

So I plan on posting more success stories, less bad beats and frustration. A good read for any inspiring player: Doughnutz intro (Part 1 and Part 2) on stoxpoker.

Enjoy!

DubsPoke
BR: $259ish

No comments:

Post a Comment