Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Two Bankrolls - Two Approaches

I really want to be a good all-around poker player. With that in mind, I have two bankrolls. One on Full Tilt and one on PokerStars. I am already builiding a successful bankroll on PokerStars by grinding up through the limits.

I'm going to try to build a bankroll at FT by moving up through limits using SNGs and MTTs. I'll start off with $75 and build through $1 and $2 SNGs and $5 MTTs and less.

Only exception will be for the Mookie on Wednesday nights. I'm looking to challenge myself and become a better overall player. Mixing it up with the fishes should be an interesting and challenging...well challenge.

Wish me continued luck.

DubsPoke
PokerStars: $263
FT: $68.95 (already registerd for tonight's mookie at $11)

1 comment:

  1. Having been browsing through your blog for the last hour or so (work is slow today) it seems to me you are getting into the swing of things playing cash but aren't doing so well with the tournies. Since cash games are ultimately the most profitable form of poker anyway why continue to run two bankrolls and split your focus? If you moved your full tilt roll over to stars you'd have enough to get to work on 10nl even with your quite strict requirements and could really concentrate on one kind of game.

    ReplyDelete