Friday, May 9, 2008

Posts I Am Working On

I have so many ideas running through my head that I am having a hard time getting them sorted out and completed.

Posts that are currently sitting in my Draft box:

MTT topics
-What I've Learned Series - Notes from an Examination of a Successful Online MTT Player
-What Defines a Successful MTT Player
-Building an early stack
-The Middle Stages
-The Late Stages
-Q&A with a Successful MTT Player

Cash games
-Full Ring vs 6max
-Beating the 70/30 MicroDonk
-Position & Table Dynamics

Obviously, unless you are a newcomer here, you know that I am NOT a player qualified to be offering much advice. These posts are to gather my thoughts on the topics as well as promote discussion on the topics.

Just giving you a preview of what to look forward to over the next few weeks.

Take care,

DubsPoke

1 comment:

  1. If you are interested in a Q&A with a successful MTT player talk to lucko21 (a fellow blogger). http://pokercash.blogspot.com/. People joke that he is a luckbox but his stats speak for itself.

    ReplyDelete